Types of cookies
Own cookies are set by the site you visit and can only be read by this site.
Third party cookies
Third-party cookies are set by other organizations whose services we use. For example, we use third-party analytic services, and the providers of these services set cookies on our behalf to inform us which of the sections on our website are popular and which are not. The site you visit may contain materials downloaded, for example, from YouTube, and these sites may set their own cookies.
Why should I allow cookies?
The information contained in cookies is used to improve the performance of services, for example:
• allows the service to recognize your device so that you do not have to enter the same information several times for the same task or during the session, for example, filling out a web form or questionnaire
• Support for Favorites
• ensuring the proper functioning of the video player
• determining the number of people using the service, which makes it easier to use the services and provide sufficient performance to maintain fast work; analysis of anonymous data, allowing us to understand how people interact with various types of our online services so that we can make them better.
What happens if you prohibit the setting of cookies?
If you decide to prohibit the setting of cookies, some functions of this site may not appear or work incorrectly. This will limit your capabilities on our site, and may also affect its design and user experience from visiting the site.
Examples of functions that may be prevented from setting cookies:
• using the Favorites feature
• personal impression of visiting the site
• watching a video
• an opportunity to put a mark "Like" and share this page on social networks
• view embedded content
Cookies set on this site
Multiple cookies are used to store anonymous user information. This information is used to provide targeted content to the user.
The www.forexof.com portal does not control and is not responsible for third-party cookies.